Saturday, December 27, 2008

Get urself employed first...before being your own boss...

Opening up your own business setup at my age may look grand on the outside but no one knows what is actually churning inside. Prior to finishing my first degree, I pursued on studying bakery at certificate level right after graduation. During the training, I was sent for industrial training at a local bakery in Kuching for 2 months. Believe it or not, that was the ONLY working experience I have before venturing into this business with my family. There were a whole lot more to learn then. And until now, after 2 years of operation, still I feel that I am way far behind than being well versed in business and administration matters. No doubt, I have gained various bread and cookie making knowledge plus interpersonal skills all through experiential learning, both the easy and hard ways.

Well, moral of the story, better be an employee for at least a few years first before being a boss. You’ll never know which working experience will come in handy someday...Trust me..it will..






2 comments:

annamlatun said...

http://homechoc.blogspot.com/

and

http://mars-choc.blogspot.com/


kak zura, cuba cek blog tok...homemade chocs...

hehehe...=D

Amar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.